- ½ cup red onions, thinly sliced
- 1 cup Lebanese cucumber, chopped 1 cm thick
- 6 pcs cherry tomatoes, halved
- 8 kalamata olives
- ¼ cup dill, chopped
- ¼ cup fresh mint leaves, chopped
- ½ green capsicum, cut 2 cm thick
- ½ tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- pinch of Himalayan salt
Toss all ingredients in a large salad bowl. Drizzle with olive oil and red wine vinegar.
Sprinkle with Himalayan salt, give one last toss and serve.
Recipe from Anne Tuazon
Pictures are for illustration purposes only.