Whether you will be one of the qualifiers for this year’s Escape Trip or you are planning a getaway to another destination this summer you’re going to be taking a few things along with you! Whether you are traveling light with a carry-on or you’re stuffing your suitcase to check-in, then we’ve got a few helpful tips to help you on your way
We’re all guilty of packing for every eventuality and never wear half the stuff we take! If you can’t manage with a ‘capsule wardrobe’ then check out our tips on how to pack a suitcase efficiently.
• Pack socks and underwear into shoes and store in the case bottom.
• Overlay with heavier items like jeans, jackets and jumpers.
• Sandwich fragile items in the middle of the case to prevent breakages.
• Layer over folded or rolled shirts, dresses and shorts.
• Fill gaps with rolled belts or swimwear.
• Place your toiletry bag in last.
If your shirt or dress is creased, hang it in the shower as steam causes creases to drop out.