What does Rainforest Alliance Certified Mean?
For over 30 years, Modere has been dedicated to creating high-performance, clean label products that you can feel good about bringing into your home. As part of our mission to deliver products that respect both you and the environment, we carefully select ingredients that are more effective for you and gentler on the world around you.
That’s why we’ve chosen to use Rainforest Alliance Certified™ Colombian coffee in our Modere Logiq™ with TetraBlend™ Coffee. You can trust that 100% of the coffee in Logiq will come from farms that use more sustainable practices.
So by drinking Logiq, you’ll also support a better planet and an improved quality of life for farming communities.
Rainforest Alliance Certified™ farms are required to meet comprehensive standards for sustainable agriculture that protect wildlands, waterways and wildlife habitat, as well as the rights and well-being of workers and their families. These meaningful standards are designed to:
- Conserve natural resources and protect biodiversity, waterways and soil health
- Eliminate toxic and dangerous agrochemicals, reduce the use of chemical substances and eliminate GMOs
- Protect worker rights and ensure safe working conditions
- Prevent labour by children under 15 and strictly limit work by teens aged 15 – 17
- Ensure workers receive at least minimum wage or higher, with the goal of providing a living wage
- Improve efficiency and reduce costs, which often results in higher earnings for farmers
- Build climate resilience through climate-smart agricultural methods
- Prevent deforestation, promote reforestation and protect native plant species
- Protect wildlife and endangered species
How does Rainforest Alliance certification align with the Modere mission?
At Modere, our mission is to support a healthy planet and healthy homes. We’re proud to partner with the Rainforest Alliance because they directly promote both of these activities by encouraging earth-friendly farming and by striving to improve the lives of farmers and their communities. When we use ingredients from Rainforest Alliance Certified farms, it helps us provide products that support your health and the environment.
What does that mean for you?
By choosing products bearing the Rainforest Alliance Certified™ seal, you’re directly supporting a healthier planet by conserving natural resources, promoting reforestation, reducing the use of dangerous agrochemicals and protecting wildlife.
You’re also helping to ensure farmers earn higher wages, work in better conditions and have reasonable hours. Plus, you’re contributing to a better future for their children by preventing child labour and providing better access to education and improved health care.
When you choose Modere and the Rainforest Alliance, you’re choosing a better future.