This easy fresh berry smoothie recipe is fast, healthy and delicious!
- 150ml apple juice you can also use almond milk, skim milk, coconut milk or another flavour of juice
- 30 ml of Modere Noni
- 1 rounded scoop (3.75g) of Modere PhytoReds
- 1 banana sliced
- 225g frozen mixed berries
- 180g vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon honey optional
- Optional garnish: fresh berries and mint sprigs
Place the apple juice, banana, berries, yogurt, PhytoReds and Noni in a blender; blend until smooth. If the smoothie seems too thick, add a little more liquid.
Taste and add honey if desired. Pour into two glasses and garnish with fresh berries and mint sprigs if desired.