- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 4 cups plain, vanilla, or chocolate almond milk
- 1 large banana
- 1/4 cup LSA (Ground Linseeds, sunflower seeds and almonds)
- 1/4 cup (4 scoops) chocolate pea protein
- 2 Tbs. unsweetened cocoa powder or raw cacao powder
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 Tbs. cacao nibs, optional
- 1 Tbs. coconut sugar, optional
- Grind chia seeds to fine powder in coffee grinder or spice mill.
- Transfer to blender, and add almond milk, banana, hemp seeds, protein powder, cocoa powder, and vanilla, and blend until creamy.
- Add cacao nibs and sugar, if desired, and process to desired consistency.
Try as a Smoothie Bowl and use bananas, fruits, chia seeds and cacao nibs to garnish.
Recipe from Malissa Corrie