Welcome to the new year! If you’re like many of us, you probably overindulged during the holiday season and are now feeling sluggish, overwhelmed, and out of balance.
Starting new healthy habits at the beginning of the year is key to setting yourself up for success throughout it. Giving yourself an overall cleanse will help you start the year with a clear mind and renewed energy. Something we all need after the holidays!
Thankfully, it’s easy to reset your body and mind with a few simple lifestyle changes. Discover below some tips on how to cleanse and reset your body and mind this January.
Cleanse and Reset your body
Cleansing your body doesn’t have to be complicated or expensive. For those looking for something more manageable, basic cleansing can be as easy as switching up your diet.
- Increase your consumption of fruits and vegetables. They are the best nutritious sources available since they contain high levels of folic acid, magnesium, zinc, and vitamins A, C, and E.
- Drink lots of water throughout the day to help your body get rid of toxins.
- Cut back on processed foods and replace sugary snacks with healthier alternatives like fruit and nuts.
- Go alcohol-free for a few days to give your liver a bit of a rest.
- Incorporate natural supplements like friendly bacteria or plant-based products which can be beneficial in restoring balance in the body.
- Include clean and efficient nutritional supplements to help kickstart your system.
How to best cleanse and reset your body with Modere products
It’s worth starting off by supporting your liver. Indeed, your liver is the detoxifying filter for your entire body and a significant part of the body’s natural cleaning system. It’s vital for any cleanse and reset programme. Have you tried our Modere Milk Thistle, designed with milk thistle, vitamins, and plant extracts?
Next, let’s get a head start on your digestive function. Our Modere Aloe Vera combines 100% organic aloe vera with natural fruit juices and infusions of herbal tea, in a deliciously refreshing drink. Aloe Vera supports digestive health and the immune system, both systems you want working at the best efficiency to support a body cleanse. Let’s now talk about your gut’s best friend. Modere Axis™ Trebiotic. This product helps the digestive system operate to ensure that food is digested properly with a powerful combination of 3 friendly bacteria strains to help restore balance and reset your gut health. And finally, when combined with a friendly bacterial product, Modere Enzymes can help ensure a refresh of the digestive system and help to ensure proper digestion.
Finally, let’s boost the levels of antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals in your diet by including Mineral Solutions or Mineral Classic. Indeed, vitamins and minerals ensure that your body and all of its interlinked systems work at peak efficiency. And an antioxidant-rich diet can help protect your cells against the excess free radicals and other toxins linked to excessive alcohol, tobacco smoke, and a low-nutrient diet. It’s a great way to support any cleanse and reset programme.
Lastly, support your energy levels with Modere Noni to help you increase mental and physical performance and energy throughout the day.
Cleanse and reset your mind
Resetting your mind can be hard work. It’s like cleaning out a really cluttered closet—it’s not always easy to determine what to keep and what needs to go. If you’re looking for some tips on how to reset your mind, you’ve come to the right place! Here are a few ideas that can help you give your brain a refreshing cleanse.
- First up, switch off technology! Put down that phone or tablet for an evening and take some time for yourself away from all the screens and notifications in our lives.
- Next, declutter your workspace or create a dedicated thinking space. It’s wonderful how much clearer your mind can be when it’s not distracted by piles of things hanging around.
- Start a new journal, planner, or diary. It’s time to write down all your achievements from the past year, set your 3 main objectives for the coming year, and start getting strategic about which steps you’ll take to reach them.
- Dedicate 30 minutes a day to doing something in the now. Whether it’s yoga, meditation, journaling, or exercise, it’s the best way to reset your mind every day.
- Finally, get creative! Buy yourself some coloured pencils and start doodling away—you’ll be amazed at how much easier it is to clear your head when you engage in something creative.
So, are you ready to start this year off strong?
Start small and build up. Each day presents opportunities for progress that will eventually become lifelong habits. We believe the best way to start the new year is by doing better and doing much more physical, mental, and spiritual work. Now, let’s get to positive work. By cleaning and resetting your body and mind, you will be setting off on your journey of self-discovery that can only lead to health and happiness. If you take care of yourself, you will be in a good place to be of service to others.