We’re all guilty of packing for every eventuality and never wear half the stuff we take! If you can’t manage with a ‘capsule wardrobe’ then check out our tips on how to pack a suitcase efficiently.
• Pack socks and underwear into shoes and store in the case bottom.
• Overlay with heavier items like jeans, jackets and jumpers.
• Sandwich fragile items in the middle of the case to prevent breakages.
• Layer over folded or rolled shirts, dresses and shorts.
• Fill gaps with rolled belts or swimwear.
• Place your toiletry bag in last.
If your shirt or dress is creased, hang it in the shower as steam causes creases to drop out.
Share this Article
Please go to Modere and login to share.