Welcome to our Eating Mediterranean blog series! We’ll be sharing recipe suggestions to give you inspiration in the kitchen.
The Mediterranean diet isn’t a fad or limited list of foods. It’s a balanced eating program, based on making simple changes that matter the most!
• 1/3 cup white chia seeds
• 3/4 cup skim milk, almond or coconut milk
• 1 passionfruit (more if you prefer!)
• 1 tablespoon of toasted almond slivers (to toast place on pan and bake at 300°F for just a couple of minute until lightly browned. Watch them closely to make sure they don’t burn!)
• Sprinkle of shredded coconut
• To make chia pudding combine chia seeds and soy milk. Mix well and refrigerate overnight for a delicious breakfast
• Top pudding with passion fruit, toasted almond slivers and a sprinkle of shredded coconut.
Recipe from Malissa Corrie